- Train for a triathalon.
- Asana: work on abs, forward bends, back bends
- Pranayam: I'd like to decrease my resting breath rate to one per minute. I don't know if that's physically possible.
- Drastically cut back on my television watching
- Eat local/organic meat only
- Writing project? Not sure what. Maybe one that I've contemplated in the past but haven't had the courage to start.
- Visit Berlin and/or Paris and/or Ireland and/or... somewhere else
- Read all of Jane Austen's novels
This is a much larger and more complicated list than I usually make. Fortunately, I'm not much attached to whether I accomplish these things. I do seem to be happiest when I have challenges to work on, though.
Welcome, 2010. Arthur C. Clarke would be so disappointed.